Gary & Graylan's Birthday
Get Ready in Three Easy Steps...
Click the link and follow the directions to register, download the app
and join the Photo/Video sharing for your Scavenger Hunt.
You can do this anytime prior to the Scavenger Hunt.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE GROUP
Upload all the pictures and videos from the day that you want.
We will make you an amazing and fun video of your day!
Review the Tips and Organize your Teams
Do not navigate away from your Scavenger Hunt Browser Window.
If you do, go back to the original link and click through the questions.
Feel free to use another browser window or another app on your device.
Standard data rates apply
Use your google search skills to find answers
Use your Maps app to navigate your way.
- Divide into teams of 4-6 people or One BIG Team
- Decide on team members roles below
- The Clue Master will read the clues and enter the answers. Make sure to read very carefully.
- The Photographer will document and upload the adventure to Cluster
- The Navigator will use the Map App on your device to guide your team.
- Everyone else will use their brains and creativity to answer the challenges and have a great time!
Meet your group at the State Capital Steps at the time communicated to begin your Scavenger Hunt.
Once together with your teams your leader will start your Scavenger Hunt!
Remember that Cities are alive and things can change overnight.
If you see something has changed that prohibits you from answering the questions type in the word SKIP to move forward.
When are ready to begin your Scavenger Hunt press "Start your Scavenger Hunt" Button Below.
Make sure to add an E-mail and Team Name at the end of the Scavenger Hunt to show on the Leaderboard.